The Thomas B. Fordham Institute is the nation’s leader in advancing educational excellence for every child through quality research, analysis, and commentary, as well as on-the-ground action and advocacy in Ohio.
- High standards for schools, students and educators;
- Quality education options for families;
- A more productive, equitable and efficient education system; and
- A culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and excellence.
We promote education reform by:
- Producing rigorous policy research and incisive analysis;
- Building coalitions with policy makers, donors, organizations and others who share our vision; and
- Advocating bold solutions and comprehensive responses to education challenges, even when opposed by powerful interests and timid establishments.
For more information, visit us online at www.edexcellence.net.